PARKING PRICES for 2023-2024
Parking rates subject to change without prior notice at any time.
|College Avenue Lot|
318 College Avenue
|Enter under the yellow posts|
All spaces uncovered
|Dryden Road Upper Lot|
151 Dryden Road
|Behind Collegetown Center|
Enter at 119 Dryden Road
(Between Wings and Pizza)
|Limited Availability, Ithaca Renting Residents only.
Call for info.
|Dryden Road Lower Lot||Behind Collegetown Plaza|
Enter at 109 Dryden Road,
drive down long driveway
Value Spaces $2250
Regular Spaces $2400
|Buffalo Street Lot|
705 East Buffalo Street
|1/2 block below Eddy Street|
Enter at Buffalo and N Quarry St
All spaces uncovered
|Value Spaces RENTED
Regular Spaces $1500
Premium Spaces $1600
|Collegetown Court Lot|
214 Dryden Road
|Covered and Uncovered Spaces|
Steep entrance, unpaved lot
|Prices coming soon!
Ithaca Renting tenants only
213 Williams Street
|Enter at 213 Williams Street|
All spaces uncovered, steep entrance, gravel lot
Must Try First
Aces Residents Only
|Prices Subject to change at any time||RENT NOW TO SECURE YOUR SPACE AND RATE!||Updated May 11, 2023|
Parking Sample Lease
Parking is available to rent as a separate contract. Some sparking lots or spaces are reserved for apartment tenants to choose first, however we do have parking available in our Collegetown lots for not-tenants as well. Please read on for more parking information!
You can see the parking maps for our 3 main parking lots linked below, and there are also video tours of the parking lots (link below).
- LOTS– all parking is in open lots with numbered spaces. Garage parking is not available.
- MAIN LOCATIONS– we have parking lots on the 100 block of Dryden Road behind Collegetown Plaza and Collegetown Center, the 300 block of College Avenue, and Buffalo Street that will hold over 100 vehicles.
- SECONDARY LOCATIONS– There are 2 small lots that hold 4 vehicles each at 214 Dryden road and 213 Williams Street, and these are reserved for tenants of specific buildings only.
- COVERED LOCATIONS– there is very limited availability for covered spaces, and this may be limited to residents of specific buildings.
- PRICES are posted above. These are the current rates. Parking rates are subject to change at any time. Once you rent and pay for a space, you lock in that rate.
- PREMIUM, REGULAR and VALUE parking rates- Most spaces in the lots are Regular price spaces. Premium spaces are considered the best spaces in the lots. These will be the most preferred spaces in any of the parking lots. Value spaces will have various challenges, such as being next to a retaining wall or post, or be more known for freeloading. You may not rent a Value Space without testing it first. There are no exceptions to this whatsoever. We want you to have a space that works for you and you can’t rent a space next to a wall unless we know that works for you.
- PAYMENT is due in full at the time of signing. Payment may be made by check, cash, or on the Tenant Portal by ACH transfer, or by credit card with a 3% credit card fee.
- LEASE DATES: Typically August 15-August 14. An extremely limited number of other date options are available. If you need a different date, we recommend renting immediately.
- LEASE TERM– all parking leases are for one full year. We do not offer monthly or semester parking rentals.
- ALL SPACES ARE ASSIGNED meaning you choose a parking space and have a parking lease for that particular space. You do not have rights to park in any other space at any time for any reason.
- YOU MUST SEE THE SPACE BEFORE YOU RENT IT Please visit the lots in person to choose your space. The easiest way to do this is to come to the office and we can show you a map with the available spaces and you can visit the lots. There is no option to switch spaces later, so be sure the space works for your driving abilities and preferences!
- VEHICLE INFORMATION needed on parking lease: you must provide your vehicle make, model, license plate number as well as your local address, e-mail and telephone number. If your vehicle information changes during the year, just let us know so we can update our records.
- VEHICLE REQUIREMENTS Maximum vehicle length is 15 feet. One vehicle is permitted in the parking space.
- PARKING PERMITS (a hang tag with the space number and expiration date) are required to be displayed in your vehicle, hung from your rear view mirror. These are available at the office when your lease starts.
- PARKING SPACE ETIQUETTE: Park in the center of your space. Do not crowd your neighbors. Pull all the way in to your parking space. Backing in to your space is recommended.
- SNOW REMOVAL: snow removal is provided in the driveways (access lanes) only. You are responsible for brushing off your cars, and shoveling out your own personal parking space as needed. Make sure you have a snow brush. Remember that New York State Laws require you to clear the snow from your entire vehicle, not just the windshields.
- FREELOADING/ ILLEGAL PARKING: Unfortunately, theft of parking spaces, especially by delivery drivers, does happen in the Collegetown neighborhood. The parking lots are clearly marked as permit parking only, but that does not deter everyone. If someone is in your space, it is your responsibility to have them ticketed and towed out of your space. You may not park in another space. If you park in another space, that tenant may have you towed. If you do find someone in your space, first check to see if there is a parking permit for another space as a courtesy. If the office is open, you can check with us also, we may be able to assist. You can call the police non-emergency number for a ticket, and a tow company to remove the vehicle. The ticket and tow will be at the expense of the person parked illegally in your space. This information will be printed on the back of your parking permit.
- PARKING SUBLETS: Parking sublets are permitted. You must submit a sublet form and transfer the permit. Replacement permits incur a fee of $10. PARKING SUBLET FORM
- RESPONSIBILITIES Tenant is responsible for ticketing & towing unauthorized cars and snow removal from your own space. Landlord plows driveway areas only, not individual spaces.